1) Reducing the "oil can-ning" of metallic roofing materials, a term used to describe the surface of a bright material that is not smooth from an optical point of view. For example: large areas of decorative panels, even after stretching straightening or tension straightening, it is difficult to make the surface completely straight, so there will be metal roofing material shrinkage.
2) netted patterns can reduce glare in the sun.
3) if the pattern board has slight scratches and small area indentation, it is not very obvious.
4) increase the strength of the steel plate.
5) provides a choice for architects. Patented patterns include cloth (used in London's Ed Tower), mosaic, pearl and leather. Corrugated and linear patterns can also be used. The pattern surface is especially suitable for interior decoration, such as elevator panels, counters, panels and entrance.
External application should take into account that the stainless steel can be washed through rain and manual washing surface, to avoid easy accumulation of dirt and air impurities dead angle, so as not to cause corrosion impact aesthetic.
Surface finishing is one of the most common surface finishing. It is polished with nylon abrasive belt or brush on the surface of polished or brightly annealed steel plate.